Welcome to TheSquareFoot’s Tenant Leasopedia. Here you will find resources to help you learn more about leasing as you begin the process of finding the perfect space. Read as much as you want and please reach out anytime if you have any other questions.
I Want To Learn More About Leasing Space
- Commercial Leasing Definitions To Know
- Glossary Of Terms
- How Soon Should I Start Looking?
- Online Listings – Things Are Not Always As They May Seem
- What Are The Different Types of Office Space?
- Why Can't I Just Do This Myself?
- What Should I Expect From the Process of Leasing Space For My Business?
- Subleasing Office Space Facts To Consider
- What Is The Single Worst Thing You Can Do As A Prospective Tenant During Your Search for Space?
- LEED Certification
I Am Ready to Begin My Search For Space
- Checklist of Things to Consider While Touring The Space
- Who Pays For The Tenant Broker?
- What's The Difference Between A Listing Agent and a Tenant Broker?
- Crucial Office Leasing Factors Besides The Price Per Square Foot
- Why a Tenant Broker Won’t Go The Way of The Stock Broker
- Who Are The Commercial Leasing Players | One Part of the Team – Real Estate Attorneys
- Why Not All Parking Is Created Equal
- Why Would You Walk Into a Courtroom Without a Lawyer?
- What is a Letter of Representation and Should I Sign One?