- Year Built
- Building Class
- Walk Score
1185 Avenue of the Americas is located between 46th and 47th Streets. The building offers a newly renovated lobby and elevator cabs. It is ideally located within walking distance to Grand Central Terminal, Penn Station, Port Authority and many subway lines. The floor plates are efficient and feature panoramic city views.
- (0.12 mi)BDFM47th-50th Streets - Rockefeller Center
- (0.21 mi)NQR49th Street
- (0.21 mi)BDFM42nd Street - Bryant Park
- (0.24 mi)S42nd Street -Times Square
- (0.25 mi)75th Avenue
- (0.28 mi)150th Street
- (0.32 mi)12342nd Street - Times Square
- (0.32 mi)742nd Street - Times Square
- (0.33 mi)NQR42nd Street - Times Square
- (0.39 mi)BDE7th Avenue
- (0.39 mi)EM53rd Street-5th Avenue
- (0.39 mi)CE50th Street
- (0.39 mi)ACE42nd Street - Port Authority Bus Terminal
- (0.48 mi)S456742nd Street-Grand Central
Internet Service Providers
|Name||Technology||Upload Speed||Download Speed|
|Cogent Communications Group||Fiber||1 Gb/s +||1 Gb/s +|
|Cablevision Lightpath, Inc.||Fiber||1 Gb/s +||1 Gb/s +|
|Business Only Broadband, LLC||Wireless||100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s||100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s|
|Verizon New York Inc.||Fiber||10 to 25 Mb/s||100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s|
|Time Warner Cable LLC||Cable||3 to 6 Mb/s||50 to 100 Mb/s|
|ViaSat, Inc.||Satellite||3 to 6 Mb/s||10 to 25 Mb/s|
|Hughes Network Systems||Satellite||1.5 to 3 Mb/s||10 to 25 Mb/s|
|StarBand Communications, Inc.||Satellite||200 to 768 Kb/s||768 Kb/s to 1.5 MB/s|
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.