26th Floor - Suite 3d
- Year Built
- Walk Score
Beautiful space is available at 500 5th Avenue, a building that offers an optimal Midtown location. The building, which is also known as the Salmon Tower II, was constructed in 1931 and stands an inspiring 60 stories tall. 500 5th Avenue's location in the heart of Manhattan will give your company the best insight to the hustle and bustle of Manhattan. With just a few blocks between Grand Central Terminal and 500 5th Avenue, your commute will be a breeze. For a lunch break recommendation, we suggest you head over to Urbanspace Vanderbilt for an upscale food court experience.
- (0.05 mi)75th Avenue
- (0.16 mi)BDFM42nd Street - Bryant Park
- (0.27 mi)S456742nd Street-Grand Central
- (0.29 mi)NQR42nd Street - Times Square
- (0.3 mi)S42nd Street -Times Square
- (0.34 mi)12342nd Street - Times Square
- (0.35 mi)742nd Street - Times Square
- (0.35 mi)BDFM47th-50th Streets - Rockefeller Center
- (0.46 mi)BDFMNQR34th Street-Herald Square
- (0.47 mi)NQR49th Street
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.
Learn about our services
See how we partner with you to provide technology and expertise to get your team into a space made for your future