- Walk Score
Located in Midtown, 566 7th Avenue features exposed brick wall, beautiful wood floors, and plenty of natural light. The building was constructed in 1923. Moving to 566 7th Avenue means you will never run out of food to eat, art to appreciate, or people to meet. Grand Central is just blocks away, ensuring easy transportation to just about anywhere in the city. Local attractions include the Museum of Modern Art, Christies Auction House, and Saint Patricks Cathedral. For a great steak head over to Mortons Steakhouse. Some of our favorites at TheSquareFoot include Bouchon Bakery for buttery croissants and Hatsuhana Sushi for authentic Japanese cuisine.
- (0.02 mi)12342nd Street - Times Square
- (0.03 mi)742nd Street - Times Square
- (0.06 mi)NQR42nd Street - Times Square
- (0.1 mi)S42nd Street -Times Square
- (0.18 mi)BDFM42nd Street - Bryant Park
- (0.19 mi)ACE42nd Street - Port Authority Bus Terminal
- (0.3 mi)75th Avenue
- (0.31 mi)12334th Street - Penn Station
- (0.35 mi)ACE34th Street - Penn Station
- (0.38 mi)BDFMNQR34th Street-Herald Square
- (0.42 mi)New York Penn Station
- (0.43 mi)NQR49th Street
- (0.45 mi)BDFM47th-50th Streets - Rockefeller Center
- (0.45 mi)PATH33rd Street
- (0.48 mi)150th Street
Internet Service Providers
|Name||Technology||Upload Speed||Download Speed|
|Cogent Communications Group||Fiber||1 Gb/s +||1 Gb/s +|
|tw telecom of new york l.p.||Fiber||1 Gb/s +||1 Gb/s +|
|Business Only Broadband, LLC||Wireless||100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s||100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s|
|RCN Telecom Services of New York, LP||Cable||10 to 25 Mb/s||100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s|
|Time Warner Cable LLC||Cable||3 to 6 Mb/s||50 to 100 Mb/s|
|ViaSat, Inc.||Satellite||3 to 6 Mb/s||10 to 25 Mb/s|
|Hughes Network Systems||Satellite||1.5 to 3 Mb/s||10 to 25 Mb/s|
|Verizon New York Inc.||DSL||768 Kb/s to 1.5 MB/s||6 to 10 Mb/s|
|StarBand Communications, Inc.||Satellite||200 to 768 Kb/s||768 Kb/s to 1.5 MB/s|
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.