Floor 12th Suite
4th Floor Suite
3rd Floor Suite
2nd Floor Suite
Entire 5th floor Suite
- Walk Score
- Attended Lobby
- 24/7 Access
6 West 48th Street is located in the Diamond District, one of the most desirable areas in Manhattan. Though the location is great, you may be even more impressed by the buildings features, incuding fiber internet, on-site parking, and a lobby attendant. The building was constructed in 1919 and stands 12 floors tall. While the Diamond District is famous for the diamonds from which the district gets its name, the restaurants in the area should certainly not be overlooked. The area surrounding 6 West 48th Street offers employees great lunch options that will satiate any craving. Try the flavorful Spice Grill for Indian food, or Mamas Hero food truck for one of the best sandwiches in Manhattan.
- (0.16 mi)BDFM47th-50th Streets - Rockefeller Center
- (0.27 mi)EM53rd Street-5th Avenue
- (0.3 mi)75th Avenue
- (0.32 mi)NQR49th Street
- (0.32 mi)BDFM42nd Street - Bryant Park
- (0.36 mi)651st Street
- (0.39 mi)150th Street
- (0.39 mi)S42nd Street -Times Square
- (0.4 mi)S456742nd Street-Grand Central
- (0.43 mi)BDE7th Avenue
- (0.44 mi)EM53rd Street-Lexington Avenue
- (0.46 mi)NQR42nd Street - Times Square
- (0.47 mi)12342nd Street - Times Square
- (0.47 mi)F57th Street
- (0.48 mi)742nd Street - Times Square
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.
Learn About our TourBook
See how we partner with you to provide the technology and expertise to get your team into a space made for your future.