- Year Built
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Current Tenants
- Dynegy; Wells Fargo; Targa Resources
- Building Class
- Walk Score
<strong>Wells Fargo Plaza</strong> is an office building at 1000 Louisiana Street located in the middle [Downtown Houston] (http://www.thesquarefoot.com/houston/office-space/downtown-houston). Wells Fargo Plaza is the second tallest building in Houston, a few feet short than the [JPMorgan Chase Tower] (http://www.thesquarefoot.com/buildings/Houston/TX/77002/Downtown/600_Travis_St/JPMorgan_Chase_Tower).
- (0.16 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.22 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.22 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.23 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.29 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.32 mi)NorthboundBell
- (0.35 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.37 mi)SouthboundBell
- (0.38 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.44 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.49 mi)NorthboundPreston
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.
Learn About our TourBook
See how we partner with you to provide the technology and expertise to get your team into a space made for your future.