- Walk Score
There is a two-level 30-foot high trading floor on the 10th and 11th levels, sandwiched between the garage and the office tower. Rests atop the site once occupied by the Lamar Hotel. At night, lights atop the building and along the Main Street side flash in patterns of various colors.
- (0.06 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.06 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.18 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.2 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.24 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.25 mi)NorthboundBell
- (0.28 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.29 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.31 mi)SouthboundBell
- (0.37 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.44 mi)NorthboundPreston
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.