Sample Spaces to Show Approximate Pricing
- Walk Score
CenterPoint Energy Plaza (formerly Houston Industries Plaza) is a 741 ft. building in downtown Houston. The original building, finished in 1974, stood at 651 feet, but a 90- foot (27 m) extension was added as part of a 1996 renovation. Designed by Richard Keating, this renovation dramatically changed the building, the Houston Skyline and the downtown. In addition to the new top, the renovation included a reconstructed base with granite paneling. Keating was also the designer of the nearby Wells Fargo Tower. It received LEEDS Silver certification in the "Existing Building: Operation and Maintenance" category in January 2010.
- (0.15 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.19 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.23 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.25 mi)NorthboundBell
- (0.28 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.28 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.3 mi)SouthboundBell
- (0.32 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.36 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.46 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.47 mi)NorthboundDowntown Transit Center
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.
Learn About our TourBook
See how we partner with you to provide the technology and expertise to get your team into a space made for your future.