Sample Spaces to Show Approximate Pricing
- Kenneth Franzheim
- Walk Score
A 16-story addition by architect Kenneth Franzheim was constructed in 1938. The building was supposed to be converted to a Ritz-Carlton Hotel, but the deal fell through. The structure presently stands vacant.
- (0.02 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.06 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.07 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.12 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.22 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.23 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.29 mi)NorthboundPreston
- (0.3 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.34 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.37 mi)EastboundConvention District
- (0.41 mi)NorthboundBell
- (0.43 mi)WestboundConvention District
- (0.47 mi)SouthboundBell
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.
Learn About our TourBook
See how we partner with you to provide the technology and expertise to get your team into a space made for your future.