Sample Spaces to Show Approximate Pricing
- Year Built
- Sanguient, Staats, Hendrick & Gottlieb
- Walk Score
This was the tallest reinforced concrete building constructed in Houston during the 1920s. It features monumental screens of Corinthian pilasters at the third and fourth floor levels and in its attic zone. Converted into Houston's first boutique hotel, with 314 rooms and a rooftop swimming pool.
- (0.06 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.12 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.12 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.13 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.18 mi)NorthboundPreston
- (0.23 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.32 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.34 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.38 mi)EastboundConvention District
- (0.38 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.42 mi)WestboundConvention District
- (0.48 mi)UH-Downtown
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.
Learn About our TourBook
See how we partner with you to provide the technology and expertise to get your team into a space made for your future.