Sample Spaces to Show Approximate Pricing
- Year Built
- S.I. Morris Associates
- Building Class
- Walk Score
Opened in 1978, this building, originally called 1 Houston Center, has 46 floors with Class A office space and is located at 1200 block of McKinney Street. The building is 678 feet tall. It was designed by Caudill Rowlett Scott and built by W.S. Bellows Construction. The building occupies the entire city block bound by McKinney, Caroline, Walker and San Jacinto Streets. The companys Chemicals and Fuels businesses are based here along with several shared service support functions. Approximately 1,000 workers are based at LyondellBasells downtown office. As part of the Houston Center complex, the building offers direct access to the Four Seasons Hotel and the Shops at the Houston Center, a 200,000-square-foot shopping and dining center. Larry North Fitness Club, an 11,000-square-foot gym, is also located nearby. Approximately four blocks away, you'll find Minute Maid Park, home to the Houston Astros and the Toyota Center, home to the Houston Rockets.
- (0.11 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.15 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.16 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.19 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.2 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.29 mi)EastboundConvention District
- (0.35 mi)NorthboundBell
- (0.35 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.37 mi)WestboundConvention District
- (0.4 mi)SouthboundBell
- (0.41 mi)NorthboundPreston
- (0.42 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.44 mi)EastboundTheater District
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.
Learn About our TourBook
See how we partner with you to provide the technology and expertise to get your team into a space made for your future.