Sample Spaces to Show Approximate Pricing
- Year Built
- Wilson, Morris, Crain & Anderson
- Walk Score
Originally built by the Port of Houston Authority as the Houston World Trade Center, the building has seen a $37 million renovation and conversion to a hotel directly across from Minute Maid Park.
- (0.14 mi)EastboundConvention District
- (0.15 mi)WestboundConvention District
- (0.26 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.28 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.36 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.37 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.39 mi)NorthboundPreston
- (0.41 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.41 mi)EaDo/Stadium
- (0.48 mi)southboundMain Street Square
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.
Learn About our TourBook
See how we partner with you to provide the technology and expertise to get your team into a space made for your future.