Sample Spaces to Show Approximate Pricing
- Year Built
- D.H. Burnham & Company
- Walk Score
This building was built by two daughters as a monument to their deceased father, T.H. Scanlan, one Houston's former mayors. The building is located on the site of the Texas Executive Mansion, where Sam Houston and Mirabeau Lamar lived while serving as President of the Republic of Texas. When the building opened on August 1, 1909, it was billed as the "largest building in the largest city in the largest state".
- (0.02 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.04 mi)NorthboundPreston
- (0.19 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.2 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.25 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.3 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.33 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.35 mi)UH-Downtown
- (0.37 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.44 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.49 mi)EastboundConvention District
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.
Learn About our TourBook
See how we partner with you to provide the technology and expertise to get your team into a space made for your future.