- Year Built
- Robert Fitzgerald & Partners
- Walk Score
The entrance plaza featues a sculpture by David Addickes, the artist responsible for the Sam Houston Monument. The sculpture has a speaker in the base that allows visitors to hear classical music as they walk by. Much of the building houses law and legal offices, which many believe to be the highest concentration of anywhere in the city.
- (0.14 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.21 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.21 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.22 mi)NorthboundPreston
- (0.27 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.34 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.36 mi)Houston
- (0.36 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.37 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.42 mi)UH-Downtown
- (0.46 mi)southboundMain Street Square
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.