Sample Spaces to Show Approximate Pricing
- Year Built
- Skidmore, Owings And Merrill LLP
- Walk Score
The building's footprint is an exact square. Windows are recessed from the frame to control heat and glare from the sun. (Because of the diagonal street grid of downtown Houston, all 4 sides of buildings there are exposed to sunlight.). The fountains along Louisiana Street were installed in 1984, and replaced a number of drive-through bank kiosks. The main lobby of the building is raised above street level, and requires elevators or an escalator to have access. During the Tenneco years, the letters T-E-N-N-E-C-O outlined the top of the building on each of the four sides. The architects were recognized with an Honor Award from the American Institute of Architects in 1969.
- (0.14 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.19 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.19 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.2 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.24 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.31 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.33 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.33 mi)NorthboundBell
- (0.39 mi)SouthboundBell
- (0.39 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.45 mi)NorthboundPreston
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.