Sample Spaces to Show Approximate Pricing
- Year Built
- Alfred Charles Finn
- Walk Score
Originally serving as the Palais Royal department store, this has since been transformed into upscale rental units. The basement and street levels contain retail in addition to being connected to the downtown Houston tunnel system. Fire Insurance maps indicate this building is 136 feet to the main roof, not including the penthouse.
- (0.01 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.11 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.12 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.13 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.17 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.29 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.3 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.3 mi)NorthboundBell
- (0.32 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.37 mi)SouthboundBell
- (0.38 mi)NorthboundPreston
- (0.43 mi)EastboundConvention District
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.
Learn About our TourBook
See how we partner with you to provide the technology and expertise to get your team into a space made for your future.