- Building Class
- Walk Score
919 Milam has been a center for commercial activity in downtown Houston for over fifty years. Each of the 24 tenant floors averages an efficient 22,500 square feet, accessible by high speed elevators available at the tunnel and lobby levels. The historic landmark property is owned and operated by CBRE, a private equity real estate investment firm that pursues domestic, value-added investment strategies through a series of institutional equity fund vehicles. 919 Milam was originally constructed in 1956 and is a 24 story, 543,000 square foot multi-tenant office building. The property recently underwent significant renovations and received LEED® Silver certification by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance Green Building Rating System™.
- (0.1 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.15 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.16 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.19 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.19 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.22 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.25 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.33 mi)NorthboundBell
- (0.33 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.39 mi)SouthboundBell
- (0.39 mi)NorthboundPreston
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.